MVC COURSE DETAILS
ASP.NET Model view Controller (MVC)
- Understand the MVC design pattern and how it’s applied in ASP.NET MVC
- Recognize the benefits and drawbacks of using Asp.Net MVC
- Become equipped to make good choices about model design and use of Microsoft data access technologies
- Use Asp.Net MVC’s routing system to achieve a REST-style architecture
- Building Model
- Routes and URLs
- View and View Templates
- Learn how to build a compelling and maintainable HTML user interface using both the ASP.NET and new Razor view engine
- See how to easily add AJAX and jQuery capabilities to an ASP.NET MVC application
- Introduction to MVC. MVC as architectural design pattern.
- Web Application Components & their separation.
- MVC and similar patterns model Advantages & Disadvantages.
- ASP.NET MVC for .NET developers
- ASP.NET MVC Versions 1.0/2.0/3.0/4.0 , MVC 4 Components – More detailed view
- Downloading & Installing MVC 3/4 for development environment, Web platform installer
- VS 2010/2012 express, WebMatrix and regular VS 2010/2012 for MVC Development
- New Razor engine in place of aspx engine. Simple example of MVC with environment.
- Starting with MVC development - Controllers & Action Methods
- Controllers Overview – Action Methods.
- Working with Models – Role of Model in different Scenarios.
- N-Tier architecture Model – Models from other patterns/Concepts
- Model & Controller Integration.
- Working with Views – old aspx engine and new Razor engine(preferred)
- View structure with HTML helpers. Using HTML5 in Views.
- Integrating Model – View - Controller.
- More MVC examples.
- MVC with ORM pattern using Entity Framework(EFW)
- Building data driven apps in the right direction.
- EFW different types of models DB First, Model First and Code First
- New EFW versions with new methods (Using NUGET for installing required s/w)
- More MVC demos using EFW.
- Routing Concept – new web URL’s concept. Need for routing – what is routing
- GLOBAL.ASAX importance in routing – MVC requirements for routing of urls.
- JQuery integration for Performance, Async tasks & Rich interactivity.
- ASP.NET MVC & AJAX
- JSON and its importance in web applications. JSON in controller and views
- Services Importance in application development.
- WCF for SOA – MVC application with WCF.
- MVC 4 Mobile Development – support for multiple mobile devices
- Demos targeting different devices.
- New MVC 4 Web API for Service Oriented approach
- Single page apps and Facebook apps using MVC
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Windows Azure as Cloud platform.
- MVC application developing and hosting in real windows azure cloud platform.
- 3 Months
- 30 Days (4 Hours of class)
- Our Trainer Conduct Classes according to Current Market Scenario and shape your Career.
- We provide Live Project Development that helps our student to build their career as Developer
- We Conduct Technical Events like quiz competition, Debates that enhance your knowledge about technology
- We conduct Interview preparation classes by our Recruitment Department that aware you, how to crack the interview
- Our IT Staffing Team all time working for our Student's job placement
- We provide one year free student membership forLatest Technology Enhancement
- We provide wifi enabled class rooms.
Training By Certified and Experienced Real Time Developer
Working on Live Project
Interview Preparation Classes
100% Job assistance on every Course
Smart Class Rooms